John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

10/18/2005

My First Entry


Well, I've done it. I've subcome to the Blogger craze. Figure this might be an interesting way to vent and to keep track of what I've done.
I can't even remember what I had for lunch. Oh, it was "Hardee's." I still have the cup next to me. That's the only reason I know. Man, their Thickburgers are great. Invest the $8 in a meal, and you don't have to eat for a week.
Tried to get Sox tickets today. Nothing. Had 7 computers on the web looking for the tickets and not a bit of luck. Ticketmaster sucks. Their systems are so slow and can't handle the traffic that was going after the the Sox tickets!
Anyway, should I tell you a bit about me? I'm sure it will come out the more that I post, but here's a small sample.
I'm a radio dj. I also dj weddings on the weekend. I live in the small town of Effingham, IL. I have a very eclectic group of friends. Those both north and south of the I-80 IL boarder. I have decided to only focus on the things in life that bring me joy. The people, the situations, etc. I bring these into my life even more than they have been before. And the negative aspects, I eliminate.
I recommend you try it. I'll give more details on that later.
And, that's all that I have to say right now. Time to prep for my damn afternoon drive show. Perhaps I'll post later today with more stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home