John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

10/18/2005

Audio Posts

My friend was telling me about the potential of Audio Blogging. This is where you call a free phone number, record a rant about something and it automatic posts on your blog. Doesn't sound like a good idea to me. As a matter of fact, it sounds rather scary. I can only imagine how bad a drunk dial would go if I arranged for that to happen!
I'm done with work. I think I'm going to sit on my balcony and relax for the rest of the night. I will probably invite Bobbie or Yolanda to join me. Should be an enjoyable time. Bobbie enjoys those fru fru wine cooler drinks, so luckily there is some of those left in my fridge.
Tomorrow Gayle is out (she's the morning show host) so I'm doing her show and my show. Then Thursday I'm coming into town and going right to Kareokee. There are two or three women there who have been asking about me. Can't disappoint them, now can I?
This weekend my best friends are getting married. So, pretty psyched about that too. Got a free hotel room and someone to share it with, so all is good. I'm looking forward to this weekend. Granted, the wedding will be going on during the first Sox World Series game in nearly 50 years, but I'll survive. I'm sure I can get text updates from my fellow Sox fans on the outside.
Enough mindless rambling. I will explain my recent theories on life later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home