John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

10/19/2005

Morning Show


Filling in for The Morning Show on my station. That's why I'm writing this at 6:02 am. I've been up for an hour getting ready to do this. And I'm still not completely ready. I will go home at exactly 10 am and be back at 3pm to do my regular shift. Then the guys are expecting me to go out with them tonight for The Cards game.
Gonna be a long day. Anyone wonder why I want to get out of here? "But, you're doing what you love. You're in the industry that you want to be in. Blah, blah blah." You do it.
Well, gonna get the rest of my stuff done. By that I mean print out show prep, load the digital editor for backgrounds and SFX and initiate the automation system's "live show" element and halt the automated program during a liner while making sure that the next hour's elements begin after 3:01. Yeah. You do it. I'll be back... if you're lucky!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home