John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

11/19/2006

NFL Picks

Just like last week, only the winners - this will get you back on to your regularly scheduled posts. And, yes. I promise to get you a tally of all that I have gotten right and wrong really soon... as soon as I have a spare moment.

Chicago (As always. Consider this a constant. - Just incase you haven't figured that out already!)
BAL
BUF (Upset, here.)
NO
MIA
NE
KC
CLE (Another upset)
CAR
PHI
TB
DET
SEA
IND
DEN (Yet another upset, but DEN/SD should be the game of the week. Enjoy it on Sunday night)
NYG (Although, JAX is very good as well. This Monday night game may be the first one WORTHY of Monday night!)

Enjoy your football, friends. I know I will... after I am done sorting sugar packets. Those bastards!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home