John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

10/19/2005

Word Verification


There is a great deal of spam that ends up in the "comments" section. That is why I have set up a word verification aspect to things. That should keep the rif-raf out. And while it may be a 20 second hindrance to voicing your opinion on my blog, I think you'll survive.
Just thought that I would explain why that's there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home