John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

7/03/2006

Once Was Lost... Now Is Found

It has taken me a while, but I found one of the funniest things that Web Junk 2.0 has ever talked about. It is the farting preacher. Someone has edited into this guy's pleas for money some of the most childish and obsene fart noises. Normally, I would try to go for more quality stuff for you, but this is so well done. And there are about 18 different versions of this guy! Click on his picture for the video(s) and enjoy your week.

Why do kids find farts funny?
Because they are!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home