John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

11/20/2006

Half Thoughts

I have had Tom Jones' "Sex Bomb" stuck in my head for a while. Not the whole song - I don't know the whole song, so that part can't get stuck in my head. Only the part where he says "Sex Bomb, Sex Bomb. You're my Sex Bomb." Yup. That second and a half is playing in my head over and over again right now.

I am about to make popcorn and watch "Scrubs" on Comedy Central. Why popcorn and "Scrubs?" Why not?

I probably haven't finished a book since Junior year of High School. Is that because I can't get through one? Nope. It is just because I have such a small attention span. I will get half way through (if I'm that lucky) and then move on to another book.

I thought that I had to work this evening. Turns out I don't. I had to work this morning. I thought I worked Friday evening. Turns out I don't. Just Friday morning. But, a girl at work wants me to work Friday evening for her. So, then perhaps I won't be that wrong.

Got a job interview tomorrow. Not sure what job I'm applying for or where to go. The interview is at 4:30.

I have had a cold/cough/sore throat thing for the past week or so. There is this cold relief stuff called "Equate." It is the bomb. If you have any of the standard cold/cough symptoms, get "Equate." It will knock the bad stuff on it's ass. (But, be sure to take it with food. Sometimes it will get confused and knock your stomach lining on it's ass.)

Yup. I'm still sick. But, that doesn't stop me from serving food to the general public. I can hide it well. Why do I still go? Because my job needs me and they would be in a bind without me? Nope. I need the money. And the folks at table 7 probably won't get sick anyway. If they do, they will be a long way from the restaurant when they do.

Done for today. "Scrubs" is about to start and I haven't even started my popcorn. Wait. I can pause live TV. That will buy me some time. Never get a DVR. It will change the way you watch TV forever. You will not be able to live without it. Paused. Great. It's popcorn time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home