John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

11/15/2008

Tony and Jackie's Wedding

It is rare that I have the opportunity to take a day off. Each day off has a number of activities that have to get done. I couldn't tell you what was the last day where I didn't have some sort of commitment. Yesterday was the same way.
I HAD to work in the morning. But, the day ended great. I got to relax with many friends that I haven't seen in a while. This is due to Tony and Jackie getting married last night.
It was a relaxing and enjoyable evening for me. From what I could tell, nearly everyone enjoyed a drama-void evening.
Because I like you, here are some pictures from last night:





Jay is very excitable.
Bill and Laura and Anna

Me and Brock and Blythe (In no particular order)

Me, Blythe, Tony and Jackie. (Bonus points if you can select who is Jackie!)

Last night was a great night. Congrats to Tony and Jackie

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you for being there! I'm glad it was better than the "pink and knights" experience :) lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home