John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

10/26/2008

The Others In Week 8

This is always a weird week for me. I look forward to it as I do every Sunday in football, yet, not with the same excitement as the others. There is football to be played, just not Bears football. While they take a breather, I will as well. Instead of being glued to the TV while I live and die with each down, I will probably get some much needed grading done while the game is on in the background.
Everyone enjoy the week off while we watch the "others" in the league.


BAL over OAK
CAR over AZ
TB over DAL
WAS over DET (Won't find your first win here, Detroit!)
MIA over BUF (I feel good about this upset. Not sure why. Oh yeah, due to bye weeks, I have Williams and Pennington playing this week. Damnit!)
STL over NE (Another upset. STL is on a roll and NE is rolling down the hill.)
SD over NO (In England, you have to factor in the Crumpet Factor. Plus, "I can't wait to see the Eifel Tower!")
NYJ over KC
PHI over ATL
JAX over CLE
TEX over CIN (Where have you gone, Pennington?!)
PIT over NYG (Should be a great match-up!)
SF over SEA (Sunday Night Game is this crap? It is starting. I expect the last half of the season to be dripping with mediocrity.)
TEN over IND (A no-brainer. I don't care what anyone says about Peyton + Monday Night = Victory.)

That's it for this week. Short and sweet. Enjoy your football.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:59 PM, Blogger John Mc. said…

    Hey, Axl,

    I challenge you to tell me why you are voting for Obama without using any empty buzz words like "change" or "hope." Hope in nothing is not hoping at all. It instead falls under the category of ignorance.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home