John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

12/14/2008

New NFL Week!!!

Da Bears have already played and won against The Saints. Of course I was going to pick Da Bears, so we will add that to my picks. Our defence showed up to play. They brought both the noise and the funk. Our offence seems to have lost a step. Orton needs to gain some confidence (he has the protection, if you ask me.) And speaking of confidence, our special teams FINALLY ran one back this week. This SHOULD have lit a fire under 23's ass, but it didn't. Instead he kept going backwards. But, I will not do that. Let us look forward to this weeks' remaining games:



SEA over STL
NYJ over BUF (Why is this game on instead of The Packers? I think that Chicagoians would rather see a divisional rival fall on their face instead of a town in NY that no one ever travels to?)
MIA over SF
SD over KC (The official "I don't care" game of the week.)
JAX over GB (First upset of the week. I had to go against my better judgement here.)
IND over DET (Let's have a consistent season, Detroit, shall we?)
TEN over HOU
WAS over CIN
ATL over TB
AZ over MIN (PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!!!)
NE over OAK
BAL over PIT
CAR over DEN
NYG over DAL (Upset two. TO needs to shut up in order to get some wins.)
PHI over CLE



That's it for this week.
Enjoy your football.
Go ARIZONA!!!

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home