John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

11/16/2008

Week 11

Jets over Pats
Eagles over Bengles
ATL over CLE
MIA over OAK
TEX over IND (1st Upset)
NO over KC (The "I don't care" game of the week)
CHI over GB (PLEASE!!!)
TB over MIN
CAR over DET (Obviously)
NYG over BAL
SF over STL
AZ over SEA (Another upset)
PIT over SD
WAS over DAL
BUFF over CLE

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dude, you gotta start posting these early...I'm startin to think you're skimmin those Thursday games!!!

     
  • At 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Zona over Seattle is an UPSET?!?!?!?!

     
  • At 8:07 PM, Blogger John Mc. said…

    Yup. AZ over SEA was an upset. I was surprised too!
    I have been meaning to switch it out to Wed so that I can prove that I know the result of the Thurs games. Until I remember to do that, you will just have to trust me that I am great at making football picks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home