John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

2/19/2009

Effingham In The National News... Nearly 4 Years Ago

I couldn't believe it when I heard it, but back in September of 2005, Jon Stewart of "The Daily Show" mentioned "Effingham," the town I was working in, durring his program. I had to watch the show twice to be sure I heard it correctly. Not only did he mention "Effingham" he also brought up two smaller towns around it! (Needless to say this audio was placed in many drops for my show on the radio station at the time.) For the first time ever, I have found it online and can share it with you. Here is something that you probably don't care about, Jon Stewart says the name of the town that I spent nearly three years in. Enjoy. (P.S. Don't worry about watching the whole thing. Only the sentance at 1:04 matters.)



Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home