John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

4/14/2009

Facebook vs. MySpace

I never thought I would ever leave my MySpace. It was great. You could keep up with friends, you could post topics and best of all, you could have songs and images on your page to really make it your own. You could even post videos.
However, I have now moved over to Facebook. I originally thought that it was just for the high school/college crowd, but that is no longer the case. There are so many people my age and older that are on there. Plus I am linked with more people than I ever have been on MySpace.
I must admit, I'm hooked. The only thing that I don't like is all the stupid applications. I think I have over 100 that I haven't looked at yet.
Other than that, I'm liking it. You can find me on there by looking for "John Mc." If I'm not mistaken, my main picture is the same as the one on this blog. Find me now!
I also am addicted to the status updates. It is because of this that I'm scared to venture over to Twitter!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home