John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

10/25/2005

I'M SO AGGRAVATED!!!

It took me about an hour and a half to post the entry below this one because this website takes FOREVER to get a picture added. I have to completely close out the screen and re-log in to load EACH picture. Blogger.com sucks. At least from my angle. If you are about to start up a blog, beware that this will work fine for a while, but soon you will be faced with great aggravation!

4 Comments:

  • At 4:20 PM, Blogger DelorumRex said…

    Yes, it seems to be running slow today.. but I have posted some really ridiculous pictures, without a problem.. if I had to guess, I would say that they are having an issue, but with luck it's only temporary.. I run blogs on angelfire.com , MSN, and Blogger, and I have to say I like the blogger interface the best.. but hey to each his own..
    Do yourself a favor.. don’t go pulling hair out over it.. if you do you will look like me in no time.. and trust me it ain’t purty!

     
  • At 4:24 PM, Blogger John Mc. said…

    Thanks for the comment, Delorumrex. I've noticed this the past two days. Who are you? Or do I not know you?

     
  • At 7:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think it might have something to do with where you host your pictures. I use Photobucket.

     
  • At 11:52 AM, Blogger John Mc. said…

    I upload them here. Do you use a URL for your pictures or something?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home