John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

10/22/2005

Football, Wings, Beer And You - My Favorite Country Song

So, I contacted one of the girls from Friday night to tell her why I wasn't there. When Jen heard of my car problems (and I'm not making this up) she offered to drive me around this weekend. I let her know that the car was fixed, and that wouldn't be necessary. She hoped that this weekend wouldn't be a complete waste and that we could hang out on Saturday. I let her know that tonight was my friends' wedding and was going to be busy with that. However, Sunday I was planning on having some hot wings and Miller Light while I watched both The Bears and The Sox win at a Bears Sports Bar and she was welcome to join me. She then enthusiastically asked for directions and the time that I wanted her there.


This one might turn out alright. Let's see if she talks during the game. Talking is what the commercial breaks are for. And conversations are what half-time is for... unless they are updating you on the rest of the league's doings that afternoon. When you are in fantasy football, that is an important update.
Well, time for me to start to get ready for the wedding. Have to be there at 12:45 for pictures. (yea!) I've been looking forward to this for a while. Well, more the reception than the wedding, but still, both. I'll let you know of any craziness that might go on tonight in my next post. But, it won't be tomorrow, I won't be near a computer for a while. So, enjoy the digital silence for the next 24-48 hours.Until we meet again, friends!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home