John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

10/19/2005

Life... As Of Now

So, I have been thinking a lot about what I want. This is my current thoughts on life. On October 9th, I came into Effingham and stayed up all night praying and thinking. Thinking and praying. Trying to figure out what my next option was, because I'm sick of Effingham. (more details on that later) I realized that I had the ability to quit my job. Heck, I can do that any time I want. But, then what is my next option? Well, I need to make options. I was taught to wish on stars recently and realize now, that it is more effective to grab 'em. I needed to give myself options by getting up off my ass and doing something about it. I didn't go out two nights that week to create a demo tape. I then sent it out to six stations. I wasn't being pro-active. I wasn't moving forward. I was remaining still and bitching. And that doesn't solve anything. While I haven't gotten anything back from them yet, at least I'm looking forward. I'm moving forward. And that's what's important. So, wish me luck as I do my best to make my world the best that it can be. I'm putting it all on my shoulders, and I'm fine with that. Any animal, including man, has two options in life when faced with an issue - fight or flight. I've started the fight. I'm done with the flight, or remaining still and taking it. I'd been looking for a fight, and now I'm taking on the world, and not stopping until it's exactly the way I want it to be. Best of luck to you, friend. Hope you're doin' the same thing!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Stopped by to check out the site. Nice job!! Oh, good luck getting a job in that crazy ass world of radio. Now you know why I have a "normal" job. HA!

    P.S. I HAD respect for you before you put that fucking Sox flag up.
    Geezus, John.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home