John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

10/20/2005

One More

Forgot about Stephanie. Make that four tonight. I mean, I don't see anything wrong with it. There has never been a time in my life that I wasn't seeing at least two women at a time. Except my first one. They all over lap to a certain degree. It's not like I'm in a committed relationship with any of these girls! Oh well. What do you think?

2 Comments:

  • At 7:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "It's not like I'm in a committed relationship with any of these girls!" True, but you never will be, if you keep dating > 1 at a time! And meeting them in bars! And having the attitude that they'll all want *your* number!

    My advice: a good one will be someone who doesn't put up with all that and instead brings out the humble, genuine, kind John I know. No sense wasting time with anyone else!

    You asked for opinions - that's what sisters are for, right? :)


    p.s. Thanks for the mention a few posts ago! :)

     
  • At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, Johnny Boy...what goes around comes around...and it WILL bite ya in the ass later. Trust me.

    Good luck with keeping their names straight...especially in bed.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home