John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

10/20/2005

You Tell Me

So, tonight I am meeting up with three different girls at a bar. (of course they are going to be different, they're not conjoined or anything) And neither of the other two know that I'm going to be there for the other one. I figure the best one at the end of the night will win me. Or, perhaps there will be more than one winner.
Anyway, told this in passing to our secretary who said that my mini-Elimidate experiment is wrong and that I'm a pig. I don't think so. It would be as if they are all at the same bar and I hit on them each separately.
I don't know, I'm looking forward to it. It should be an enjoyable evening for me... and maybe for them too.

More posts to come. Especially on how well this worked... if it does!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:22 AM, Blogger Ashley said…

    "It would be as if they are all at the same bar and I hit on them each separately." Aww, that's a nice try at justifying this. At least you're trying to make it seem right, right? I don't know how guys do this stuff, lots of work.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home