John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

11/16/2005

Last Night

Went to the bowling alley last night. Not to bowl. Not to enjoy a Miller Light. (Even though I did have one.) Nope, went to be with Ashley while she bowled. She's in a league. They don't have matching shirts or anything, but she was convinced by her sister in law, aunt and cousin that she should join their team. While Ashley will probably not go pro anytime soon, she did alright.
And, no, Joelle, I'm not in... We haven't even said... The "L word" has been absent thus far. And will be for a while. We are just enjoying each other right now. We are in that fun beginning stage and I'd like to pro long that as much as possible, and so does she. We've discussed a lot of things, including that.
Gonna go see Saw II with her tonight. She said she's glad that she has someone like me to hold on to during the film. Damn I'm good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home