John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

11/15/2005

I'm Doin' A Lot Of Things Right

I found myself a great girl. She's sweet, hot and smart. Plus she doesn't talk a lot, and when she does talk, it's interesting. We connect on so many levels. And she loves the comfort of my arms around her. This is the best I've had it. I can talk with her for hours. We laugh, we learn, we connect. And there isn't any awkward silences. Those are filled with tight embraces.
Met up with Ashley for football yesterday. It was the Eagles vs. Cowboys. She didn't know much about football, so I patiently taught her the basics. And as an incentive, she got a kiss for each first down scored. We talked so much that we missed most of the game and had to have make-ups for the estimated number of first downs that we missed.
I missed most of the third and all of the fourth quarter. I've heard that the Cowboys won. But, who cares. It wasn't the Bears.
Must be doin' something right
I just heard you sigh
You leaned into my kiss
And closed those deep blue need you eyes
Don't know what I did
To earn a love like this, but baby, I
Must be doin' something right
Anywhere you wanna go
Baby, show me the way
I'm open to suggestions
Mmm, whatever you say
Tonight's about giving you
What you want, whatever it takes
Girl, I hope I'm on the right road
And judging by the smile on your face
I must be doin' something right
From Billy Currington's "Must Be Doin' Somethin' Right"

3 Comments:

  • At 9:17 AM, Blogger Joelle said…

    Someone is in love....

     
  • At 10:43 AM, Blogger John Mc. said…

    Don't be jumpin' the gun on me. The "L word" has yet to be said! I haven't even known her for a week yet, damnit!

     
  • At 2:01 PM, Blogger Joelle said…

    You don't have to say the "L" word to be in love... Trust me. Call it a sixth sense. I'm right, but you can wait to prove it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home