John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

11/10/2005

New Ones!

Wow, just realized how much new life is coming into the world recently from my friends. I just got pictures from my friend Kevin of his brand new son. (Not going to post them to give them some privacy. The tabloids are probably waiting to get their hands on them anyway!) I can think of two other couples who are expecting within the next year as well. Congrats to them all. (Kinda makes you wonder who's next! I can guarantee it isn't me!!!) Here's hoping that they are blessed with a happy healthy family soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home