John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

11/09/2005

He's Here

Just thinking recently about how comforting it is knowing Christ. When things seem rough, He's always there. His love is unending. Unconditional. And when we regret what we've done, He's waiting with his acceptance of our apology. He has laid out a path for all of us to follow, but He will be with us through it. And He has given us all that we need to be succesfull on it. That's why He loves us for who we are. I understand this. On both sides. And I'm glad that I do.

The path set for you is difficult.
It will take you very far.
But, you have no fear.
Someone loves you for who you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home