John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

11/01/2005

Parallel Thoughts

"Enjoy the little things, for one day you make look back and realize that they were the big things." That was the message that was sent to me by Christa when she sent me our picture. You may know Christa from The Happening, Columbia or her one-woman show at The Shubart "I'm Christa, Deal With It."
ironically, I was thinking about "the little things" last night. We remember things like the inside jokes we shared with former girlfriends. I'll remember laughing at the billboards on car trips, but won't be able to tell you what majority of them said. ("Three convenient locations to serve you" is also a good one) And the wedding I went to last week, I may not remember the date it happened or how the vows sounded, but I'll remember how happy the bride and groom were. I'll remember laughing with my friends. I'll remember Jason sending me text messages about the Sox game.
These are the small things. These are the important things. The big picture is important, but the details make up life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home