John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

10/27/2005

Sox Won

Game over. The Sox are now the best baseball team in the world. I can honestly say that because they just won the World Series. And I couldn't be happier. Plus I got to watch the game with a brunette and a blonde who helped me celebrate. Brunette left early, but the blonde stuck it out until the end. What a trooper. She's a Cards fan too. She said she was there for me. What a sweetheart. She was even willing to go a full 18 innings with me, if that's what it took to see them win it all. Dedication.
Congrats, Sox. Now we turn our focus to The Bears. Just in time for them to play The Lions again. What a great week this will be. Two wins in a row? I think we might be able to do it!

2 Comments:

  • At 9:13 PM, Blogger Ashley said…

    Q: What do the White Sox now have in common with Bobby Brown?

    A: They both beat Houston four times in a week.

    Lets hope you're not easily offended. :)

     
  • At 1:11 PM, Blogger John Mc. said…

    Offended? Have you been reading my blog?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home