John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

10/31/2005

Playing A Game

Another long weekend. A lot happened. So, the most logical thing to do is tell you about it out of order, right? I'll fill you in on Saturday when I get the pictures sent to me. Until then I've developed some fun games for long car rides. As you may know, I drive over 6 hours each weekend to go up to Chicago and come back home. I do this mainly because of work, but also if someone is throwing a Halloween party. So, I have developed several games to keep my mind occupied on the same familiar road each week. My favorite is flirting with the cars on the road. If I spot a cutie driving near me, I begin the chace. It starts out innocently enough. We catch each other's eyes, then I speed up. I let her catch me and then there's a wink and a shy smile. She knows what's going on and both of us are digging the attention on the long boring I-57. So, a game of speeding up (never above the limit, of course!) and catching up passes the time. With EIU so close to me and many of it's college students coming and going from Chicago as well, my chances of spotting a likely participant for this game are great. One girl even followed me to McDonalds after a while of playing this game. She was fun, but don't remember her name.
Another game that is fun to play is the "in my pants" game. No, it's not that! Take the slogans from the billboards and ad the words "in my pants" to the end of them. Kind of like the fortune cookie "in bed" theory. Some of the best were "Danger! High Voltage!," "Two fisted gormet" and "over 16,000 loose slots." Try it the next time your out. You'll thank me later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home