John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

10/31/2005

He's Still SUPER GREAT!!!

On a scale of 1 to awesome, He's SUPER GREAT! I know the fad is over, but I still dig Strong Bad. I don't check it as often as I used to, but I have caught myself up on all the new "Teen Girl Squad" episodes. If you don't know who he is, you're about 2 years behind everyone else. Catch up man. And don't worry, I won't spoil the end of Friends for you. You 2003er!!! Click on the little guy to go right to The Fun Zone.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey McGleam. I just thought you would like to know that, for Halloween, I dressed up as Strong Bad. It was SUPER-GREAT! I'll probably put some pictures up on my page once I have a digital copy.

     
  • At 1:45 PM, Blogger Joelle said…

    Hey John~
    It was awesome seeing you over the weekend, sorry I wasn't able to stay longer. You have a very cool bunch of friends. Good times. I'll call ya soon to grab that drink in my neck of the woods.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home