John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

11/10/2005

Early Day

You may have noticed that I'm posting a little earlier in the day than I usually do. That is because I'm up a lot earlier than I should be. I'm filling in on the Morning Show because Gayle (the lady that usually does it) is out today. She sick? Nope. Her daughter sick? Nope. Court date.
She didn't do anything wrong, her waste-of-space ex did. Today might be the last court date that she will have to go through. Keep your fingers crossed for two reasons. One, that this year long episode will finally be over for her. And two, that I don't have to be up earlier than 10 am again for a while!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home