John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

11/14/2005

Wow

What an evening I had last night. It was perfect. I met Ashley last night. If you've been reading my blog, you know that I go on many dates. And I've seen many women recently, but none have had that "spark." None have had that "connection" that I had been looking for. Until last night. We went out in the cold and looked up at the clear star-filled sky and talked for over an hour. We talked about everything. Virtually all the things that two people find out about each other over the course of a month, we laid out on the table last night.
I'm pretty excited. I woke up this morning thinking about her. I can't get her out of my mind. She's done something to me. And I get to see her again tonight at 7. I keep checking the damn clock to see how much longer I have to wait. Geez! What's she done to me?!
I'm going to teach her about football tonight as we watch the game. Wow, I'm just thinking about some of the things she said and admitted to me last night. Incredible. I've never had a first date go as well as this one did. It's almost to the point of it being "too good to be true," and I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. Who knows. Maybe she's the reason I was called back down to Effingham upon God's path. Don't want to put too much stock in this just yet, but I am aware of the potential, our speed and progression and will be at all times.
I'm just so happy. Can't wait for you to meet her, friends. I'm sure it will be before the end of the year. And yes, I know that this post is quite jumbled. It is because of two reasons, I have been constantly been interrupted by co-workers and work phone calls, and because I wrote it as my mind is currently thinking on purpose.
"Wow" is the best word for this whole thing.
Wow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home