John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

1/05/2006

Max

This is my 80th post on here, so I thought that I'd talk to you about the greatest God son in the history of God sons. His name is Max and he is the smartest and cutest guy you'll ever come across. He's walking, running and playing at a 16 year old level. He is talking a great deal too. He's got Ma-Ma down and Da-Da to a degree, but instead of Da-Da, he calls his father "Good Guy" more often. It's great. They assume that the reason for this is that his father kept saying "Max, be a 'good guy' and go to sleep." He'll be 2 in April. (He's playing with my $400 cell phone on the right. I'm preventing him from logging onto the internet.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home