John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

12/19/2005

Ah, The Bears

What an incredible game last night. Probably the best Bears game of the season. Michael Vick didn't see what hit him. When he woke up, he was told that it was the number one defence in the entire NFL - The Chicago Bears Defence.
How awesome. I'm still happy about what happened last night.
Now it's off to teach The Packers a lesson or two on Christmas day!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:40 PM, Blogger John Mc. said…

    Actually I just found the rare and (I believe) unreleased Chicago Bears Super Bowl Polka. (No joke)
    We might not go all the way this year, but at least we aren't The Packers.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home