John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

12/09/2005

Been A While

I have been getting e-mails and phone calls from several folks who are wondering where I've been. "You haven't updated your blog in a LONG while." "You dead?" "What's wrong with you? Update yer blog!" And "I miss you. Please enlighten my life once more."
Sorry about that. I've been busy with work. Plus really tired. Maybe I have mono. No idea who might have given it to me, but if I do have it, I have a huge cell phone bill coming up with the calls I have to make...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home