John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

1/03/2006

Audra

I realized that I haven't written in a while and many folks are begging me to inform them as to what I've been up to. I'll start with Audra. We went out last night to see a movie. "Fun With Dick And Jane."
It was alright. Not a movie that you'll want to buy, but worthy of the dollar theaters. She's a sweet girl and it should be interesting to see what happens.
Just takin' this one slow to see how things go. Oh, and to those who have asked, she is 20, but the picture makes her look young.
I'll update ya on anything else that's goin' on with her.
More stuff later. Time for lunch.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:02 PM, Blogger Looney73 said…

    Ah, women. A topic I never get tired of talking about, being that I am married to one. Just when you think you got them figured out, they do something to completely throw us off. At the same time, I am glad I am married so I do not have to go through the whole ritual of getting to know someone and trying to find "The One". All I can say John is "Good Luck" and keep us posted.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home