John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

1/06/2006

New Website

A friend of mine sent me a link to a new website that I've never heard of and I found it hysterical:
http://www.bobfromaccounting.com/
The language is not necessarily appropriate for all eyes, but funny anyway. It has all sorts of extra stuff on there as well, including a guy named Shizzy. He sends fake e-mails to people. Here's an example of how he messed with the Starbuck's corporation:
http://www.bobfromaccounting.com/shizzypage40.html
It is a bit long, but if you skim it, you will get the point. The site also has fake articles like the ones that you would find in The Onion. (Another great website if you can't find it in cirulation: www.theonion.com)
Just a few options to waste your company's time and money.
Thanks to Janice for finding Bob for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home