John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

4/16/2006

Nearly a month

Holy crap. I can't believe that I haven't been here in nearly a month. So sorry to my regular readers... both of you.
I have written a complete re-cap of what has happened since I last posted - and yes, it's a lot of crap. I have to go back over it to make sure that I said things properly and didn't say anything that I shouldn't have. I also have a few things to add. Expect that up sometime tomorrow afternoon.
In any event, Happy Easter everyone! Enjoy the most important day in mankind's history by celebrating with eggs, "bunnies" and stale marshmallow peeps." Ug.
Oh, btw, click on the picture and see the effects of smoking and drinking on peeps as well as endurance tests of extreme heat, cold and a pressurized environment. Happy Easter!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:02 PM, Blogger Looney73 said…

    Good to see you back in the saddle John! For a short time there I was beginning to think you might have fallen off the planet?! Of course I would have dawned my Superman outfit and jumped off the planet to find you...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home