John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

3/14/2006

Been A While

I know that it has been a while since I've posted. I've been busy as hell at work. And when I go home the last thing I want to do is look at a computer for another minute. Last week Gayle (my co-worker/boss/friend/etc) took a vacation. So, it was up to me to do her job and mine. And argue with management to maintain several jobs at our station.
It was a long, long week. But, things are starting to get back to normal.
I'm actually looking at taking a week off sometime in the near future. I'm owed something like 12 days before my May 9th start date comes up. Figure, I'll take 5-6 now and some more later... possibly.
I can't believe that I've pretty much worked every single weekday except for holidays like Christmas day and Thanksgiving day and two sick days and two vacation days. I can't remember the last time that I worked that much - and that consistently.
But, I'm one of the few people who gets the opportunity to work a job in the industry that I love. So, that has a lot to do with it.
Expect posts about what I did this weekend and more random thoughts really soon!
And less political stuff.
Oh, and a slight "P.S." - If you post anonymously on this site, please include your name. That option is left up for the people that don't want to go through the bother of registering with this thing. But, please include your name. Thanks! (Yes, I'm aware it goes against the definition of the option!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home