John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

10/18/2006

Crown Them.

The entire country had the opporunity to see Da Bears beat up on AZ last Monday night. What most people might not have seen was the reaction from AZ's coach (Dennis Green) after the game. I thank my friend Bill for getting me the video below. Be mindful that it is unedited and is not safe for work, if you have your speakers up!

Also, I sifted through YouTube a little bit and found a collection of coaches upset after a game. Ditka is in there as well as one of the best reactions from a head coach after a game, the head coach of the Colts from (roughly) 1999. My friend "Stretchy" and I still yell "PLAYOFFS?!" to each other thanks to this great interview. Here is the link to that:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyzTzwTFgcs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home