John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

10/08/2006

NFL Picks

Ok. I'M SORRY! I'M SORRY! I forgot to make my NFL picks last week. Let's pretend that I got 'em all right. Ok, I just won't count that week. The week before I was 10:4 making my season record - 25:16. Not too shabby, if I do say so myself. That first week still messed me up and I know that last week would have made that look even better, but I'm ok with it and must move on. So, here are this week's winners/losers. Ready?

Chicago over Buff. (This will never change. The Bears will always be projected to win. Unless they take a DeLorian to 1985 and pick up the greatest football team ever assembled. Wow. In '85 Marty used the DeLorian... there must be a connection there. If it wasn't so late, I could find it. But, instead - on with the NFL picks)
CAR over CLE
MIN over DET
NE over MIA
STL over GB
IND over TEN
NO over TB
NYG over WAS
KC over AZ
JAX over NYJ
SF over OAK
DAL over PHI (Although, this one is a toss-up. With the T.O. situation and McNabb having less options, DAL has a slight advantage.)
PIT over SD (This one could also go either way, but I'm going to use this one as my upset.)
DEN over BAL

There ya have it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home