John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

9/19/2006

How Did I Do?

Well, I did better this week with my NFL picks than I did last week. 7:4 is this week's record. This makes my second week total (workin' in last week's score) at - 15:12
That first week is going to be hard to over come, but we shal as the weeks continue and the teams' abilities become more evident. In my fantasy football leagues, I lost in the pay leage this week leaving my record 1:1. I only lost by 3 points! 74:77. If the free league I won 121:87. I wish I could have borrowed a few points from the free league. Oh well.
I'll fill you in on some "random thoughts" and what has been going on with me either later today or tomorrow morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home