John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

9/13/2006

NFL Picks

I have some bad news and some good news.
The good news is that I won in both of my fantasy leagues. We are on a roll. I had some REALLY high scores in both leagues. This usually means that I will loose the next 3 weeks in both leagues.
The bad news is that I don't think I did too well in picking last week's winners in the NFL.

I was wrong about half of my picks. I came out 8:8. (Go ahead and check 'em) Not a good first week. After looking at the wins/losses of this week I was surprised I did as well as I did.

But, at least The Bears did well this week. Shutting out Green Bay for the first time since 1991. Now bring on Detroit to do the same thing.

I will try to pick the NFL games again on Thursday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home