John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

9/23/2006

NFL Preview

I know. I know. This blog is for more than NFL crap, but I haven't had much time lately to update you on anything else. Soon, though. I promise. Some weird and wacky stuff is about to be released. In the meantime, here's how this week's games are going to play out:

Bears over Vikings
Dolphins over Titans
Panthers over Bucks
The Lions will beat The Packers (With a 0-2 start, perhaps Farve will feel the heat and make this a close one? We will see.)
Jets over the Bills. This is my upset of the week.
Skins over Texans
Colts will beat the Jags.
Ravens over the Browns
Steelers will lose to Cin.
The Giants have no chance against Sea.
Cardinals over the Rams (Close one here.)
Eagles will beat The 49er's
Denver will fall to NE.
Falcons will beat the Saints on Monday.

There ya go. Good luck this week - especially if you are a Vikings fan. You're going to need it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home