John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

7/10/2007

Christa Ditta Ditto

Do you know who Christa is?
Want to get to know her?
Click on the picture of her and me below (No, I'm not drunk. This was actually the beginning of the evening!) to read her inner most thoughts... that she doesn't mind sharing with the world on her blog.
(And expect a lot of EXTREAMLY creative crafts with remarkable pictures that would make Martha Stewart soil herself.)

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

  • At 4:21 PM, Blogger Christa said…

    you compared me to Martha Stewart and I come out on top...you really are a great friend!!! best compliment ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home