John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

5/26/2007

Cash In My Car

I got a gift certificate to a national electronics retailer a while back. I finally decided to use it. I bought some movies that I've been meaning to buy and still had some money left over. It was either get the "Naked Gun" trilogy or some CD's for the car. I opted for the CD's and left the "Naked Gun" trilogy for later.
So, I got an album that I've purchased twice already, but lost both times: Boston's self-titled debut album. (The number one selling debut album of all times.) All incredible songs on that one. But, I'm saving that album for when I get sick of the new one that's currently in my car's CD player: The Best of Johnny Cash.
How awesome is this CD. If you don't have it, you need to get it. It's 20-some tracks that span his career. You will recognize about half of them and dig the other half.
I now cruise around town with the top down letting folks know "My name is Sue. How do you do? You're GONNA DIE!" I'm sure they're thrilled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home