John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

7/15/2007

My Next Career Move

As I type this, I'm watching "The World Series Of Pop Culture." DAMN do I love this competition. I never knew how much useless crap that I know. The duck on "Friends" was named Yasmine Bleeth after the actress on Baywatch. Balki Bartakomus is from the island of "Mepos." Martin Sheen played the president in "Mars Attacks." The band that The Brady Bunch put together to raise money for their parent's anniversary gift was "The Silver Platters."

I check out IMDB.com after watching a movie to see who played what role and what the trivia is about the movie. I remember who is in what TV show and who they are dating in real life. Nearly every line of dialogue from a movie or TV show that I've seen more than once is stored in my brain somewhere.

Also after being a DJ for 10 years and on the radio for as long as I have been, music is also a cinch.

So, next year I'm going to win it all. I just need to find two other people to join me. You want in? I'm accepting applications now.
Oh DEAR GOD! They have just started a "Weird Al" category. Excuse me while I clean up!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home