John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

3/13/2008

Random Thoughts

We have never seen anything. We have seen light reflect off of stuff, but never really seen something. What if colors are just an illusion from the way that light bounces off of things? Maybe everything is purple. Probably not.
There was a commercial for Net-Zero on TV. Are there people still using dial-up? They are probably of the same cloth as those who were still using rotary dial through to the 90's. I still will hear the recorded message that says (Press one for English, Two for Spanish, and three for Guatemalan. If you are calling from a rotary phone, please hold the line for the operator.)
I had a big day yesterday. First a meeting at school, then got my cast off... for about fifteen minutes. (I scratched the hell out of my arm. It felt great!) then they put another one on for the next two weeks. Then it was downtown to meet with Libby for dinner and a play. If you have a chance to see Othello at Navy Pier, go. It was a great production. Let me know if you see it. We will compare notes.
Obama scares me. He is a great speaker and uses emotion to get his point across. It is almost as if he can make people do things they don't want to do like Bill Clinton, a cheap bar hypnotist or Jim Jones. He is like a televangelist. Some have even commented on his messianic qualities. But, it all makes since, you have to go on emotion and hope when you don't have any experience or proof to back you up. If the Dems are smart (Which is a loaded statement there!) they will select Hillary, who, with her 8 years of within the White House experience and her work in the senate, is WAY more qualified. But, if I were a betting man, Obama is going to get the nod.
Not that it matters for me. McCain is my guy. As long as he isn't "person ten."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home