John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

2/14/2008

Damn Cheesy

I was just watching TV and they had someone from a talk-show audience get proposed to on Valentines Day. How cheesy. It is so unoriginal. What would be smart is wait until Feb. 15th. Then after she thinks that the time has come and gone, you can surprise her the very next day. I think that Feb. 15th proposals are few and would be a MUCH smarter way of doing things.
I also saw a couple get married this morning... AT THE CHICAGO AUTO SHOW!!! How LAME!!! They entered a contest with Dodge and they got their wedding paid for. However, their wedding was just a short ceremony with a Justice of the Peace and a slab of cake. It didn't look like there was much more and if you are getting married at 8am in front of a Dodge Caravan, an open bar is not necessary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home