John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

11/29/2007

Week 13 Picks

DAL over GB (GB is awaiting their second loss of the season. There will be at least three before the year is up due to their end of year meeting with Da Bears! I also hope that DAL wins because I have $60 on this game.)
STL over ATL
WAS over BUF (This will be a sad game.)
MIN over DET (Peterson should be back! Let's hope!)
TEN over HOU
IND over JAX
MIA over NYJ (Will this be the first win for MIA? Perhaps!)
SD over KC (L.T. has shown up late, but he has shown up.)
PHI over SEA (This will be a great game.)
CAR over SF (My upset for the week.)
CLE over AZ (Another upset)
DEN over OAK
NO over TB (This will be a close, boring game.)
CHI over NYG (I will be at this game, giving Da Bears that X-Factor. Or John Mc.-Factor as it's known throughout the sports community. Look for me on TV!)
PIT over CIN (This will be a GREAT Sunday Night Game. Enjoy it, friends!)
NE over BAL (Another lop-sided Monday Night Game. NFL - You SUCK at Monday Night Game selection!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home