John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

11/22/2007

NFL Picks - Thanksgiving Special!

GB over DET (If GB had lost last week, this would have been DET's game, but GB has something to prove.)
DAL over NYJ
IND over ATL
JAX over BUF
CLE over HOU
MIN over NYG (This is my first upset choice)
NO over CAR
KC over OAK
SEA over STL (Another upset!)
TEN over CIN
TB over WAS
AZ over SF
CHI over DEN (OF COURSE!)
SD over BAL (Should be a close game. Wouldn't have figured that at the beginning of the season!)
NE over PHI (Good choice for a night game. One of the few good choices of the season!)
PIT over MIA (And back to a game that no one will care about for MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL. So close, NFL, yet so far!)

Happy Thanksgiving to all my readers, both of you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home