John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

11/18/2007

NFL Picks Week 11

I know. More meaningful posts soon. I promise.
Until then:

CIN over AZ
GB over CAR (Unfortunently)
CLE over BAL
IND over KC
NO over HOU
MIN over OAK
JAX over SD
ATL over TB (Upset right here. Should be a boring game, though.)
DET over NYG (Another upset.)
PIT over NYJ
DAL over WAS (Classic game here. Everyone comes to play and that "X-Factor" increases so much a pick is nearly impossible.)
STL over SF
CHI over SEA (It's a shame that this is an upset too!)
NE over BUFF (What a stupid prime-time game. Again, the NFL is dumb at scheduling.)
DEN over TEN (Again, not an exciting game. Why is this a Monday Night Game? Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home