John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

10/28/2007

Tea Over Beer?!

Here are the weekly NFL picks:

CLE over STL
CHI over DET (Obviously. We need this one!)
IND over CAR (Even though My Favorite Marvin will be out of the game. Watch Wayne and Clark pick up the slack.)
NYG over MIA (This game is played in London to increase the popularity of the NFL over seas. Why give them two teams that even WE don't care about?! I just want to see them drinking tea instead of beer and asking why we would bother footing the bill for the Dolphin's tickets.)
TEN over OAK
MIN over PHI (This will be a great game. PHI will be coming off of a heartbreaking loss to DA BEARS last week and may be playing with a little more determination. Or they could have their spirits completely broken. We will see a few moments after kick-off which one it is and how the game will go.)
PIT over CIN
NYJ over BUF
SD over HOU
JAX over TB
SF over NO (This is my upset of the week. Why? I'm waiting for SF to do SOMETHING with their season! They looked so promising before week one!)
NE over WAS (They will continue their win streak. Why insult the Redskins this way?!)
DEN over GB (This will be a great Monday Night Game. The logic in me picks GB, but the Bear fan in me has to root for DEN. So, there we go.)

Enjoy football this week, Sports Fans! (Anyone else see "Scrubs" this week?!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home