John Mc

This is a collection of my thoughts. Some of the thoughts that I once had, I no longer do. Some thoughts I have now I have never had. Yet none shal be discounted. This blog is soley for the enjoyment of the author and the readers. On occasion the views expressed are overly exagerated in order to prove a point. Also there may be a dirty word or thought in some of the posts. Grow up and take this for what it's worth - a blog that barely anyone will ever see.

10/17/2007

Post Secret

I am pretty sure that I have mentioned Post Secret before. It is a blog dedicated to people sending in home-made post cards about their inner most thoughts and/or secrets. Once a week, it is re-vamped and a whole new crop of post cards are put up. It is rare that I check it out, but I find it amazing to look at. Every time there is at least one that I can relate to. This week it is this one:

I totally do that when I'm putting away my clothes. Better clothes get the better hangers. Then the second tier gets the wire hangers. Then the floor and finally the drawers that I never go in unless it has been a LONG day since laundry day.
Unfortunately I'm only able to wear white or black t-shirts to work, so this has altered my tiered system by bumping up clothes based on their color instead of their character. MLK would be very upset with me.
I encourage you to check it out. Click on the post card for a direct link to it.
Oh, and they have been featured in the video for "Dirty Little Secret" by "My Chemical Romance?" I may have the band incorrect, but that is the song.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I should shoot you, as a DJ, for messing up the "Dirty Little Secret" band. My Chemical Romance? Oh HELL no!

    The All American Rejects, duh.

    Go talk to a 15 year old or something.

     
  • At 1:51 PM, Blogger John Mc. said…

    Well, at least you didn't take it personally. Just because I'm a wedding DJ doesn't mean that I know all bands. Especially ones you can't dance to!
    Honestly, majority of all these new bands sound similar to me. Give me my Boston and Johnny Cash and I'll be fine.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home